Thursday, July 15, 2010

Darren Shan's Used Novel


Item code: U0049 (Used)

Features: thriller fiction(English), 238 pages, paperback
Defect:None. Perfect as new!

Synopsis:
We spot the werewolves as we skim the treetops. Mutated, vicious, hairy monstrosities, all fangs, claws and muscles. The beast within me tries to force its way to the surface, howling at its warped brethren. I've never rid myself of the wolf..

Original price: RM 49.90
Selling Price: RM 20 (excluding postage)




Item code: U0048 (Used)

Features: thriller fiction(English), 238 pages, paperback
Defect: tiny spots on paper edges due to long term storage. Otherwise, book's perfect as new.

Synopsis:
I'm a human sponge- I soak up memories. I feel like a thief, stealing secrets with an innocent touch. I don't like this gift. It's intrusive and sneaky. I think it's harmless, but I can't be sure. If knowledge is power, why do I feel so alone..?

Original price: RM 29.90
Selling Price: RM 15 (excluding postage)



Item code: U0047 (Used)

Features: thriller fiction(English), 262 pages, paperback
Defect: little pen marking on the first page. Otherwise, book's perfect as new.

Synopsis:
Locked inside Dervish's study. Breath coming quickly, raggedly. Trembling wildly. I still feel sick and dizzy, but maybe that's fear. I force myself to breathe normally, evenly. When I'm in control, I study my reflection, looking for telltale signs. Am I turning into a werewolf?

Original price: RM 29.90
Selling Price: RM 15 (excluding postage)



Item code: U0046 (Used)

Features: thriller fiction(English), 264 pages, paperback
Defect: none. Book's perfect as new.

Synopsis:
The door feels red hot, as though a fire is burning behind it. I press an ear to the wood - but there's no crackle. No smoke, just deep, heavy breathing...and a curious dripping sound. My hand's on the door knob. Inside the room, somebody giggles - low, throaty, sadistic. There's a ripping sound, followed by snaps and crunches. My hand turns. The door opens. Hell is revealed.

Original price: RM 29.90
Selling Price: RM 15 (excluding postage)

No comments:

Post a Comment